EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Dosimetry in Research and Test Reactors and in Accelerators|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- K. Humpherys, W. Quam, C. Rainbolt, R. Durkee and T. Dahlstrom, “Nuclear Radiation Dosimetry Measurements of the White Sands Missile Range Fast Burst Reactor”, Edgerton, Germeshausen & Grier, Santa Barbara Division, Report S-262-R (1965)
- V. V. Verbinski, C. Cassapakis, R.L. Pease and H. L. Scott, “Simultaneous Neutron Spectrum and Transistor-Damage Measurements in Diverse Neutron Fields: Validity of DSi(EN)”, Report 3929, Naval Research Laboratory (1979)
- M.H. Sparks, T.M. Flanders, J.G. Williams, J.G. Kelly, W.W. Sallee, M. Roknizadeh and J.L. Meason, “Energy Dependence on Neutron Damage in Silicon Bi-Polar Transistors”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 35, No 6, pp 1904 (1989) [CrossRef]
- J.L. Meason, H.L. Wright, J.C. Hogan, J.T. Harvey, “The Neutron Spectral Distribution from a Godiva-Type Critical Assembly”, IEEE NS-22, No. 6 (1975)
- T.M. Flanders, M.H. Sparks, “Calculated Neutron Spectra of Fast Pulse Reactors,” Proceedings of the Seventh ASTM-Euratom Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, Strasbourg, France, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1990)
- T.M. Flanders, M.H. Sparks, W.W. Sallee, “Radiation Environment Produced by the Whites Sands Missile Range MoLLY-G Reactor,” Proceedings of the Physics, Safety and Application of Pulse Reactors International Embedded Topical Meeting, ANS (1994)
- J.A. Grundl, C.M. Eisenhauer, “Compendium of Benchmark Neutron Fields for Reactor Dosimetry”, NBSIR 85-3151, U.S. Department of Commerce (1986)
- X-5, Monte Carlo Team,“MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code Version 5”, report LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM (2003)
- T. Goorley et al, “Initial MCNP 6 Release Overview”, LA-UR-11-07082, Los Alamos National Laboratory, also Nuclear Technology, 180, pg 298–315 (Dec. 2012)
- See Appendix G of most (Version 4 and later) MCNP manuals for a detailed discussion of cross section sets (ENDF/B/others) used in this code, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM
- T.F. Luera, P.J. Griffin, J.G. Kelly, M.S. Lazo, “Simulation Fidelity in Reactor Irradiation of Electronics”, Proceeding of the Seventh ASTM-EURATOM Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1992)
- ASTM Standard Practice E722, “Standard Practice for Characterizing Neutron Fluence Spectra in Terms of an Equivalent Monoenergetic Neutron Fluence for Radiation Hardness Testing of Electronics”, ASTM Standard Practice E722-09ε1, American Society for Testing and Measurement, West Conshohocken, PA (2013)
- P.J. Griffin, J.G. Kelly, T.F. Luera, “SNL-RML, Recommended Dosimetry Cross section Compendium,”, SAND92-0094, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM (1994)
- M.H. Sparks, W.W. Sallee, T.M. Flanders, “Investigation of Radiation Transport Modelling Trends in the WSMR Fast Burst Reactor Environments”, Reactor Dosimetry: 12thInternational Symposium, STP1490, Journal of ASTM International, pp 30–305 (2008)
- Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN
- R.J. Howerton, D.E. Cullen, R.C. Haight, M.H. MacGregor, S.T. Perkins and E.F. Plechaty, “The LLL Evaluated Nuclear Data Library (ENDL): Evaluation Techniques, Reaction Index, and Descriptions of Individual Reactions”, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Report UCRL-50400, Vol. 15, Part A (1975)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.