EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- T.A. Lewis and D.A. Thornton, “A Decade of Dosimetry for Magnox Reactor Plants”, Proc. ISRD-11, Belgium 2002, World Scientific, pp. 269–277 (2003)
- D.A. Allen, S.E. Shaw, A.P. Huggon, R.J. Steadman, D.A. Thornton and G.S. Whiley, “Neutron Flux measurements in the side-core region of Hunterston B Advanced Gas-cooled Reactor”, Proc. ISRD-14, USA 2011, J ASTM Intl., Vol. 9, No. 3. doi:10.1520/JAI104046 (2012)
- P. Cowan, E. Shuttleworth, A.J. Bird and A.J. Cooper, “The Launch of MCBEND 10”, Proc. 10th International Conference on Radiation Shielding (ICRS-10) and 13th Topical Meeting on Radiation Protection and Shielding (RPS-2004), Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal (2004)
- S.J. Chucas, W.V. Wright, “MCBEND Validation Report No.2: The Single Material Graphite Benchmark”, ANSWERS/VALIDATION/MCBEND/2/1 (1996)
- R.B. Jones, D. Edens and M.R. Wootton, “Update on the influence of thermal neutron on the irradiation hardening and embrittlement of plate steels”, Proc. IGRDM-8, Nashville USA (yr1999)
- D.J. Picton, “MCBEND Validation Report No.7: ASPIS Capture Gamma Ray Study”, ANSWERS/VALIDATION/MCBEND/7/1 (2007)
- J.M. McGuiness, S. Newbon, S.J. Chucas, “MCBEND Validation Report No.4: Gamma-Ray Penetration through an Iron Shield”, ANSWERS/VALIDATION/MCBEND/4/1 (1994)
- H.F. Locke, “MCBEND Validation Report No.9: Energy Deposition in the NESSUS Thimble of the NESTOR Reactor”, ANSWERS/VALIDATION/MCBEND/9/1 (1994)
- D.O. Morgan, A.T. Robinson, D.A. Allen, D.J. Picton, D.A Thornton, S.E. Shaw, “A Three-Dimensional Methodology for the Assessment of Neutron Damage and Nuclear Energy Deposition in Graphite Components of Advanced Gas Cooled Reactors”, Proc. ISRD-14, USA 2011, J ASTM Intl., Vol. 9, No. 4. doi:10.1520/JAI104002 (2012)
- M. Knight, P. Paul Bryce and Sheldon Hall”, WIMS/PANTHER Analysis of UO2/MOX Cores Using Embedded Supercells”, Proc. PHYSOR 2012, USA, Adv. Reac. Phys. 1, 77 (2012)
- J. Kendall (ed.), “Irradiation damage in graphite due to fast neutrons in fission and fusion systems”, IAEA-TECDOC-1154 (2000)
- D.A. Thornton, Factors Affecting Predicted Neutron Dose Rates to Steel Pressure Vessels of Magnox Plant, Proc. ISRD-11, Japan 1999, ASTM STP 1398 (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.