EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- K.A. Litwin, I.C. Gauld, and G.R. Penner, Improvements to the Point Kernel Code QAD-CGGP: A Code Validation and User's Manual, COG-94-65, AECL, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Trubey, New Gamma-Ray Buildup Factor Data for Point Kernel Calculations: ANS-6.4.3 Standard Reference Data, NUREG/CR-5740, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz (Ed.), MCNP6 User's Manual Version 1.0, LA-CP-13-00634, LANL, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, LA-CP-03-0245, LANL, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Shultis and R. E. Faw, Radiation Shielding, ANS, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Morgan C. White, Further Notes on MCPLIB03/04 and New MCPLIB63/84 Compton Broadening Data For All Versions of MCNP5, LA-UR-12-00018, LANL, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.