EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Cross Sections, Nuclear Data and Uncertainties|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- G. Longoni, S. L. Anderson, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 722–732 (2009)
- D. T. Ingersoll, J. E. White, R. Q. Wright, H. T. Hunter, C. O. Slater, N. M. Greene, R. E. MacFarlane, R. W. Roussin, ORNL-6795 (1994)
- J. E. White, D. T. Ingersoll, R. Q. Wright, H. T. Hunter, C. O. Slater, N. M. Greene, R. E. MacFarlane, R. W. Roussin, ORNL-6795, NUREG/CR-6214, Revision 1 (1999)
- J. M. Risner, D. Wiarda, M. E. Dunn, T. M. Miller, D. E. Peplow, B. W. Patton, NUREG/CR-7045, ORNL/TM-2011/12 (2011)
- F. A. Alpan, Journal of ASTM International, 548–560 (2012)
- J. F. Carew, K. Hu, A. Aronson, A. Prince, G. Zamonsky, NUREG/CR-6115, BNL-NUREG-52395 (2001)
- V. McLane and Members of the Cross Section Evaluation Working Group, BNL-NCS-17541, (1996)
- M.B. Chadwick, P. Oblozinsky, M. Herman et al, Nuclear Data Sheets, 107, pp. 2931–3060, (2006) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- F. A. Alpan, A. Haghighat, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 149, No. 1, pp. 51–64 (2005) [CrossRef]
- BOT3P Version 5.2: A Pre/Post-Processor System for Transport Analysis, FPN-P9H6-002, ENEA (2007)
- SCALE 6.0: “Modular Code System for Performing Criticality and Shielding Analyses for Licensing Evaluation with ORIGEN-ARP”, CCC-750 (January 2009) (available from the Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (RSICC), Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- J. D. Andrachek et al, WCAP-14040-A, Rev. 4, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.