EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cross Sections, Nuclear Data and Uncertainties|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- J.B. Briggs, editor, International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments. NEA No. 7166, September 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwicket al., “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data”, Nuclear Data Sheets 112/12 (2011), 2887 [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov, coordinator, International Reactor Dosimetry and Fusion File, IRDFF. Available at https://www-nds.iaea.org/IRDFF/ [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Goorley, “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview”, LA-UR-11-07082, Los Alamos National Laboratory. Also Nuclear Technology 180 (2012), 298 [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Browne, “Radiochemical Experiments on the Flattop Assembly”, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory memorandum J-11, dated March 7, 1962 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwicket al., “The CIELO Collaboration: Neutron Reactions on 1H, 16O, 56Fe, 235,238U and 239Pu”, Nuclear Data Sheets 118 (2014), 1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.