EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Cross Sections, Nuclear Data and Uncertainties|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- J.E. White, D.T. Ingersoll, C.O. Slater, R.W. Roussin, RSICC, DLC-185 (1996)
- J. Bucholz, S. Antonov, S. Belousov, IAEA, INDC(BUL)-15 (1996)
- J.E. White, R.Q. Wright, D.T. Ingersoll, R.W. Roussin, N.M. Greene, and R.E. MacFarlane, Proc. of the Intemational Conference in Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, ORNL, pp. 733–736, (1995)
- “SCALE: A Modular Code System for Performing Standardized Computer Analyses for Licensing Evaluation”, Version 6, RSICC, CCC-750 (2009)
- “CNCSN 2009: One-, Two- and Three-Dimensional Coupled Neutral and Charged Particle Discrete Ordinates Parallel Multi-Threaded Code System”, RSICC, CCC-726 (2009)
- B. Ošmera, S. Zaritsky. SINBAD-LR0-VVER 1000 Radiation Field Parameters for Pressure Vessel Monitoring in VVER-1000 Using the NRI LR-0 Experimental Reactor. NEA DATA BANK, NEA -1517/82
- G. Borodkin, B. Boehmer, K. Noack, N. Khrennikov. SINBAD-BALAKOVO-3 Ex-Vessel Neutron Dosimetry Benchmark. NEA DATA BANK, NEA – 1517/65
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.