EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- G.F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, John Wiley & Sons, 2010, pp. 523–527 [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Goorley, et al., Initial MCNP6 Release Overview – MCNP6 version 1.0, Los Alamos National Laboratory, report LA-UR-13–22934, April 24, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Griffin, J.G. Kelly, D.W. Vehar, Updated Neutron Spectrum Characterization of SNL Reactor Environments, Vol. 1: Characterization, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, SAND93-2554, April 1994 [Google Scholar]
- K. R. DePriest, P. J. Cooper, and E. J. Parma. MCNP/MCNPX Model of the Annular Core Research Reactor. SAND Report, SAND2006-3067, Sandia National Laboratories, May 2006 [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Shultis, R. E. Faw, Fundamentals of Nuclear Science and Engineering, Second Edition, Taylor and Francis Group, 2008, pp. 150–181 [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Parma, T.J. Quirk, L. L. Lippert, P.J. Griffin, G.E. Naranjo, S.M. Luker, Radiation Characterization Summary: ACRR 44-inch Lead-Boron Bucket Located in Central Cavity on the 32-inch Pedestal at the Core Centerline (ACRR-LB44-CC-32-CC), SAND 2013–3406 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.