EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Benchmarks and Intercomparisons|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- P. Baeten et al., The GUINEVERE project at the VENUS facility, PHYSOR-2008, Conference Proceedings (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov, J. Wagemans, G. Vittiglio, VENUS-F: a fast lead critical core for benchmarking, Journal of ASTM International 9, No. 3, Paper ID JAI104023 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., First fast VENUS-F lead core: GUINEVERE critical experiments and analysis (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., Current progress and future plans of the FREYA Project, Technology and Components of Accelerator Driven Systems (TCADS-2), Conference Proceedings (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Uyttenhove et al., Experimental Results from the VENUS-F Critical Reference State for the GUINEVERE Accelerator Driven System Project, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 59(6): pp. 3194–3200 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hernandez and W. Uyttenhove, Do we need to update the geometry of the VENUS-F core model to validate nuclear data libraries?, SCK•CEN Restricted Report R-5541, September 2013 [Google Scholar]
- W. Uyttenhove, VENUS-F MCNP input file version 7.1, January 2013 [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP – A General Monte Carlo Neutron Particle Transport Code, Version 5 User's Guide (Vol 2). Technical Report LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), http://oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.