EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- G. Cecchini, U. Farinelli, A. Gandini and M. Salvatores, “Analysis of integral data for few-group parameter evaluation of fast reactors”, Proc. 3rd Intern. Conf. Peaceful Uses Atomic Energy 2, 388–397 (1964)
- M. Humi, J.J. Wagschal and Y. Yeivin, “Multi-Group Constants From Integral Data”, Proc. 3rd Intern. Conf. Peaceful Uses Atomic Energy 2, 398–402 (1964)
- J.J. Wagschal, R.E. Maerker and Y. Yeivin, “Extrapolation of Surveillance Dosimetry Information to Predict Pressure Vessel Fluences”, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. 34, 631–632 (1980)
- B. L. Broadhead, B. T. Rearden, C. M. Hopper, J. J. Wagschal and C. V. Parks, “Sensitivity – and Uncertainty – Based Criticality Safety Validation Techniques”, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 146, 340–366 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J.J. Wagschal and Y. Yeivin, “The Significance of Lagrange Multipliers in Cross-Section Adjustment”, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. 34, 776–777 (1980), also ESIS Newsletter 33, 3 (1980)
- R.E. Maerker, B.L. Broadhead and J.J. Wagschal, “Theory of a New Unfolding Procedure in Pressurized Water Reactor Pressure Vessel Dosimetry and Development of an Associated Benchmark Data Base”, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 91, 369–392 (1985)
- D. Shalitin, J.J. Wagschal and Y. Yeivin, “A Contribution to the Theory of Reactor Pressure Vessel Dosimetry”, Reactor Dosimetry: Methods, Applications, and Standardization”, ASTM STP-1001, Harry Farrar, IV and E.P. Lippincott eds., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, 399–404 (1989) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.