EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- ASTM-E944 (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013), http://www.astm.org
- W. McElroy, S. Berg, T. Crockett, R. Hawkins, Tech. Rep. AFWL-TR-67-41-Vol1 Air Force Weapons Laboratory, Kirtland, NM (1967)
- F. Perey, Tech. Rep. TM-6062 ENDF-254, ORNL (1977)
- E. Szondi, H. Nolthenius, E. Zsolnay, Tech. Rep. BME-NTI-223-95, Institute of Nuclear Techniques, Technical University of Budapest (1995)
- I. Antcheva, al., Computer Physics Communications 182, 1384 (2011) [CrossRef]
- E. Brun, E. Dumonteil, F. Hugot, N. Huot, C. Jouanne, Y. Lee, F. Malvagi, A. Mazzolo, O. Petit, J. Trama et al., Overview of TRIPOLI-4 version 7 continuous-energy Monte Carlo transport code, in Proceedings of the ICAPP 2011 Conference (Nice, France, 2011)
- J. Williams, D. Vehar, P. Griffin, D. King, Covariances Matrices for calculated neutron spectra and measured dosimeter responses, in 13th Int. Symp. on Reactor Dosimetry, edited by W. Scientific (Alkmaar,Nederlands, 2008), pp. 343–351, ISBN 978-981-4271-10-3
- E. Zsolnay, R.C. Noy, H. Nolthenius, A. Trkov, Tech. Rep. IAEA-NDS-0616, IAEA (2012)
- P. Casoli, al., Characterization of the CALIBAN Critical Assembly Neutron Spectra using several Adjustment Methods based on Activation Foils Measurement, in 15th Int. Symp. on Reactor Dosimetry (Aix en Provence, France, 2014), to be published
- N. Kocherov, Tech. Rep. INDC-NDS-347, IAEA (1996)
- E. Szondi, H. Nolthenius, Tech. Rep. BME-NTI 222/95, Institution of Nuclear Techniques, Technical University of Budapest (1995)
- D. Muir, R. Boicourt, A. Kahler, Tech. Rep. LA-UR-12-27079, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2012)
- L. Greenwood, C. Johnson, Tech. Rep. PNNL-22253, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA (2013)
- M. Herman, Tech. Rep. BNL-90365-2009, National Nuclear Data Center Brookhaven National Laboratory (2009)
- C. Mattoon, B. Beck, N. Patel, N. Summers, G. Hedstrom, D. Brown, Nuclear Data Sheets 113, 3145 (2012), special Issue on Nuclear Reaction Data [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.