EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Plenary and Invited Lectures|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- The CBM Collaboration, Compressed Baryonic Matter Experiment, Tech. Stat. Rep., GSI, Darmstadt, 2005; 2006 update [Google Scholar]
- I. Kisel, EPJ Web of Conferences 95, 01007 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kisel, I. Kulakov and M. Zyzak, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 60, 3703–3708 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Akishina, I. Kisel, I. Kulakov and M. Zyzak, DOI: 10.3204/DESY-PROC-2014-05, 23–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kisel, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A566 85–88 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Akishina and I. Kisel, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. (2015), to be published [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorbunov, U. Kebschull, I. Kisel, V. Lindenstruth, and W.F.J. Müller, Comp. Phys. Comm. 178, 374–383 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.