EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- The CBM Collaboration, “Compressed baryonic matter experiment” Technical Status Report (GSI, Darmstadt), p. 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiseleva et al., CBM Progress Report 2008, (GSI, Darmstadt), p. 69 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Bhaduri et al., CBM Progress Report 2008, (GSI, Darmstadt), p. 70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. O. Ablyazimov, V. V. Ivanov, CBM Progress Report 2014, (GSI, Darmstadt), p. 117 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The CBM Collaboration, Technical Design Report for the Superconduction Dipole Magnet, (GSI, Darmstadt), p. 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.