EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- A. V. Bogdanov, A. B. Degtyarev and V. N. Khramushin, Computer Research and Modeling 7, 3, 429–438 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Degtyarev and V. N. Khramushin, Mathematical Modeling 26, 11, 4–17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Khramushin, Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg University, Series 10 : Applied Mathematics. Computer Science. Control Processes, 2, 108–117 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Khramushin, 3D Tensor Mathematics for the Computational Fluid Mechanics Experience (FEB RAS, Vladivostok, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Faux and M. J. Pratt, Computational Geometry for Design and Manufacture (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Ellis Horwood, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. McConnell, Applications of Tensor Analysis (Dover Publications, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Astarita and G. Marrucci, Principles of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics (Mc Graw-Hill, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Kochin, Vector calculus and beginnings of tensor calculus (9th ed., Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Code for numerical objects construction and functions of three-dimensional tensor mathematics for computational experiments in fluid mechanics (Tensor), Saint-Petersburg State University. FIPS N 2013619727 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.