EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- Pepelyshev Yu. N. and Dzwinel W., Progress in Nuclear Energy 43, No. 1–4, 145–150 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Dzwinel W., Pepyolyshev Yu. N. and Dlugopolski J., Proc. of International Seminar – IV Kolloquium fur Maschinen Diagnostik, 14–15 Marzec 1996, Technical University in Dresden, Germany, 571–580 (1996)
- Dzwinel W. and Pepyolyshev Yu.N., Proceedings of the SMORN VII International Symposium on Nuclear Reactor Surveillance and Diagnostics, Avignon, 19–23 June 1995, France, 1, 4.5, 8 pp.
- Dlugopolski J., Dzwinel W. and Pepyolyshev Yu. N., Proc. of the 10-th Summer School on Computing Techniques in Physics, High Performance Computing in Science, 5–14 September 1995, Skalsky Dvur, Czech Republic
- Mills T., The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series. 2nd ed. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge 1999 [CrossRef]
- Haykin S., Neural networks: a comprehensive foundation. 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, 1998
- Giles L.C., Lawrence S. and Tsoi A.C., Machine Learning 44, 161–183 (2001) [CrossRef]
- Akhterov A.V. and Kiril’chenko A.A., Bases of the Theoretical Robotechnics. Artificial Neural Networks. (Review) (Inst. Math., the Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, 2008)
- Huang J., Korolkiewicz M., Agrawal M. and Boland J., Sol. Energy 87, 136–149 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Demuth H., Beale M. and Hagan M., Neural Network Toolbox Revised for Version 6.0.3 (September 2009)
- H. P. Gavin, http://people.duke.edu/hpgavin/ce281/lm.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.