EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- L.A. Sevastianov, A.A. Egorov, A.L. Sevastianov, Physics of Atomic Nuclei 76, 2, 224–239 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Sevastianov, L.A. Sevastianov, A.A. Tiutiunnik, Matem. Mod. 27, 7, 103–110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Collin, Field Theory of Guided Waves, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Fedorov, Fundamentals of Electrodynamics (Higher School, Moscow, 1980) 399 pp. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Oulton, D. F. P. Pile, Y. Liu, and X. Zhang, Phys. Rev. B 76, 035408 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Gevorkyan, D.S. Kulyabov, K.P. Lovetskiy, A.L. Sevastianov, L.A. Sevastianov, Mathematical Modelling and Geometry 3, 1, 43–63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shevchenko, Phys. Usp. 50, 287–292 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.