EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- K. Price and R. Storn, J. of Global Optimization 11, 341–359 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Das and P. N. Suganthan, IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 15, 4–31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang and A.C. Sanderson, IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 13, 945–958 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zhabitskaya and M. Zhabitsky, Proceedings of the 15th annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation, GECCO’13, ACM, 455–462 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zhabitskaya and M. Zhabitsky, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 7125, 328–333 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zhabitskaya and M. Zhabitsky, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 8236, 555–561 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Finck, N. Hansen, R. Ros, and A. Auger, Black-Box optimization benchmarking, COCO Documentation, v15.02 (2015); http://coco.gforge.inria.fr [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.