EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 109, 2016The 13th International Symposium on Origin of Matter and Evolution of Galaxies (OMEG2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Explosive Stellar Objects and Nuclear Physics|
|Published online||12 February 2016|
- Mike Guidry, J. Comp. Phys. 231, 5266–5288 (2012). [arXiv:1112.4778]. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Guidry, R. Budiardja, E. Feger, J. J. Billings, W. R. Hix, O. E .B. Messer, K. J. Roche, E. McMahon, and M. He, Comput. Sci. Disc. 6, 015001 (2013) [arXiv:1112.4716]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Guidry and J. A. Harris, Comput. Sci. Disc. 6, 015002 (2013) [arXiv:1112.4750] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Guidry, J. J. Billings, and W. R. Hix, Comput. Sci. Disc. 6, 015003 (2013) [arXiv:1112.4738] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Brock, A. Belt, J. J. Billings, and M. W. Guidry, accepted for publication, J. Comp. Phys. (2015) [arXiv:1409.5826] [Google Scholar]
- Hix W R and Thielemann F-K 1999 Computational methods for nucleosynthesis and nuclear energy generation J. Comp. Appl. Mathematics 109 321–51 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Harris; private communication [Google Scholar]
- Dong Tingxing, Haidar Azzam, Luszczek Piotr, Harris J. Austin, Tomov Stanimire, Dongarra Jack. (2014). LUFactorization of Small Matrices: Accelerating Batched DGETRF on the GPU. Paper presented at the 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2014), Paris, France, August 20–22, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.