EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- V. Bespalov, Power engineering of Tatarstan, 38, 32 (2015)
- T. Bergman, F. Incropera, A. Lavine, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer (USA, John Wiley & Sons, 2011)
- A. Garjaev, E. Tseplyaeva, Sur l’efficacite energetique, 1, 187 (2003)
- A. Garyaev, Thermal Engineering, 52, 573 (2005)
- N. Dudnik, A. Garyaev, Thermal Engineering, 57, 522 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Y. Kuzma-Kichta, D. Bukhonov, Y. Borisov, Thermal Engineering, 54, 210 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A. Kudinov, M. Kalmykov, Thermal Engineering, 49, 685 (2002)
- S. Ziganshina, A. Kudinov, Power Technology and Engineering, 44, 231 (2010)
- A. Kudinov, V. Antonov A., Y. Alekseev, Thermal Engineering, 47, 65 (2000)
- X. Shi, D. Che, B. Agnew, J. Gao, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54, 606 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K. Jeong, M. Kessen, H. Bilirgen, E. Levy, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 53, 2361 (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.