EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- B.A. Shifrin, Proc. of Russian National Conference on Heat Transfer-4, 1, 266 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Shifrin, O.O. Milman, V.A. Fedorov, R.A. Tokar, High-temeparture steam turbine (RF patent 2311540, No. 2006102804/06) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kazanskii, A.M. Klypina, L.D. Chistyakova, Thermal Engineering, 6, 519 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tsanev, Gas-Turbine and Vapor-Gas Installations of Thermal Power Plants (Tutorial for High Schools, Moscow: MEI, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Leontiev, Heat Transfer Apparatuses and Cooling Systems for Gas-Turbine and Combined Installartions (Tutorial for High Schools, Moscow: MSTU, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ani Maaz Abdulwahed Zib, The features of hydrodynamics and heat and mass transfer in thermosyphons for application in thermal-power equipment (Theses for defending dissertation of the candidate of technical sciences. Tomsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Dan, Heat Pipes (Moscow: Energiya, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kutateladze, Fundamentals of Heat Transfer (Academic Press, New York, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Subbotin, Heat Transfer in Metal Boiling by Natural Convection (Moscow: Nauka, 1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.