EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- Poteryat′ nel′zya ekonomit′– URL: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2189201
- I. Daminov, Smart metering project in Asino, Russia. Master thesis (Grenoble, 2015)
- Government Decree of April 15, 2014 N 321 “On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation” Energy and Energy Development“ - URL: http://minenergo.gov.ru/upload/iblock/b6b/b6b29df2dcbb578dc1073b4fb18f9412.pdf
- M. Cotti, F. Veroni, P. Giubbini Advanced smart multi-metering: Synergies between gas and electricity sectors for efficient operations and customer awareness, 22nd International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution,43, 1146 (2015)
- P. Harris, P. Guttmann, Smart water metering in the Victorian urban water sector, 37, 44 (2010)
- T.Fang, R. Lahdelma, Genetic optimization of multi-plant heat production in district heating networks, 159, 610 (2015)
- D. Balmert, D. Grote, K. Petrov, Development of Best Practice Recommendations for Smart Meters Rollout in the Energy Community. Final report (Athens, 2012)
- Assessment of Smart metering models: The Case of Hungary. Final Report (Hungary, 2010)
- Analysis of the power industry reform and proposals to increase its effectiveness – URL: http://www.ipem.ru/files/files/research/27_05_2013_power_reform_analysis.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.