EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- Bin Xu, Yumei Shi, Dongsheng Chen, Investigation on the heat transfer characteristics during flow boiling of liquefied natural gas in a vertical micro-fin tube, Cryogenics, 60 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Lukaszewski, W.B.J. Zimmerman, M.T. Tennant, et al., Application of inverse methods based algorithms to Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage management, Chem. Eng. Res. Des. 91, 3 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calogero Migliore, Cristina Tubilleja, Velisa Vesovic, Weathering prediction model for stored liquefied natural gas (LNG), Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering 26 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Aneziris, I.A. Papazoglou, M. Konstantinidou, Z. Nivolianitou, Integrated risk assessment for LNG terminals, J. Loss. Prevent. Proc., 28 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Shi, C. Beduz, R.G. Scurlock, Numerical modelling and flow visualization of mixing of stratified layers and rollover in LNG, Cryogenics, 33, 12 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Yuxing Li, Zhenglong Li, Wuchang Wang, Simulating on rollover phenomenon in LNG storage tanks and determination of the rollover threshold, J. Loss. Prevent. Proc., 37 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X.S., Lin, W.S., Gu, A.Z., Qin, Z.H., Numerical modeling of stratification and rollover in LNG and the improvements to Bates-Morrison Model. (In: Proceedings of the 6th ASME-JSME Thermal Engineering Joint Conference, Kohala Coast, Hawaii, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, N.I. Kurilenko, V.I. Maksimov, G.Ya. Mamontov, T.A. Nagornova, J.Eng. Phys. Thermophys., 86, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 16 (1), 119 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Maksimov, T.A. Nagornova, Influence of heatsink from upper boundary on the industrial premises thermal conditions at gas infrared emitter operation, EPJ Web of Conferences, 76 (2014), Article number 01006. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krasnoshlykov, V.I. Maksimov, Study of natural convection in a freezer at different modes of operation of the refrigeration unit, EPJ Web of Conferences, 82 (2015), Article number 01046. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Maksimov, T.A. Nagornova, V.S. Chernyshev, Conditions and characteristics of water crystallization on the working surface of evaporator heat pumps in reservoirs with low temperatures, MATEC Web of Conferences, 23, (2015), Article number 01051. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.