EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- N.N. Abramov, Water supply (Stroyizdat, 1974)
- B.S. Leznov. Energy conservation and a variable drive in pump units (Energoatomizdat, 2006).
- V. B. Galeev. Main oil pipelines (Nedra, 1988)
- M.B. Leitman. Automatic measuring the output parameters of electric motors (Energoatomizdat, 1983)
- L.B. Massandilov. Control of rotation speed of asynchronous motors (Energia, 1978)
- A.Ya. Tun. The systems of speed control of an electric drive (1984)
- S.D. Levintov. Non-contact magnetoelastic torque sensors (Energoatomizdat, 1984)
- Yu. I. Rybalchenko. Magnetoelastic torque sensors (Machinostroyenie, 1981)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, A.D. Umurzakova, V.Yu. Melnikov. Patent for invention, Russia № 2525604, Journal, (23), (2014)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, A.D. Umurzakova, Useful model patent, Russia, № 131874, Journal, (24), (2013)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, A.D. Umurzakova, Useful model patent, Russia, № 133314, Journal, (28), (2013)
- Yu.N. Dementye, Dynamics of systems, mechanisms and machines, (1), 393 (2014)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, Scientific problems of transportation in Siberia and Far East, (1), 270 (2013)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, (7), 127 (2013)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, Fundamental studies, (12), 931 (2014)
- Yu.N. Dementyev, Omsk scientific bulletin, (3), 200 (2013)
- V.A. Ditkin, Integral transformations and operational calculus (Nauka, 1974).
- V.M. Verzhbitski, Numerical methods: Mathematical methods and ordinary differential equations (Oniks, 2005)
- M.S. Krass, Fundamentals of Mathematics and its applications (Delo, 2003)
- A.V. Panteleev, Management theory in examples and problems (Vysshaya Shkola, 2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.