EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- M.K. Bezrodnyi, I.L. Pioro, T.S. Kostyuk, Transfer processes in the two-phase thermosyphon systems (Kiev, 2005) [in Russian]
- M.K. Bezrodnyi, Two-phase thermosyphon industrial heating engineer (Kiev, 1991) [in Russian]
- Hussam Jouhara, Anthony J. Robinson, Appl., 30 (2–3), 201 (2010)
- V.Y. Kravetz, V.A. Chernobay, A.A. Nikitenko, East Europe Journal, 2/8 (50), 40 (2011)
- A. Alizadehdakhel, M. Rahimi, Heat Mass Transfer, 312 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Brusly Solomon A., Roshan R., Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 82, 521 (2015) [CrossRef]
- G.V.Kuznetsov, A.E. Sitnikov, High Temperature, 40 (6), 898 (2002) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Al-Ani, M.A. Sheremet, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 20 (2), 201 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Ansys Help. FLUENT Theory Guide
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.