EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- N.A. Dollezhal, Duct nuclear power reactors (M .: Atomizdat, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Golovatsky, V.N. Nesterov, I.V. Shamanin, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 319 (2), 71 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tsyganov, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 312 (2), 32 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Romanenko, Ser. Physics and technology of nuclear reactors, 5 (18), 8 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vorobiev, Office of the composition of the gas mixture blown through the graphite stack reactions RBMK-torus, to improve the reliability and efficiency of his work, 20 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dementiev, Nuclear power reactors ( M .: Energoatoamizdat, 352, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Shlikov, Contact thermal resistance (M .: Energia, 328, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Borovkov, Math statistics. Parameter estimation, hypothesis testing ( Nauka, 312,1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.