EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- G.S. Khodakov, Thermalenergy, 1, (2007).
- Agnieszka Kijo – Kleczkowska, Fuel, 90, (2011).
- M. Norbert, M. Pawel, J. Tomasz, S. Krzysztof, K. A. Wlodzimierz, Energy, In Press, Corrected Proof, (2015)
- J. Van Caneghem, A. Brems, P. Lievens, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 38, 4, (2012) [CrossRef]
- V. F. Kustov Water-fuel suspension (Works at area chemical technologies fuel. L.: Goskhimizdat, 1959)
- V.V. Salomatov, S.V. Syrodoy, N. Y. Gutareva, EPJ Web of Conferences, 76, 01018 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V.V. Salomatov, S.V. Syrodoy, N.Y. Gutareva, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 66, 012040 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V.V. Salomatov, S.V. Syrodoy, N.Y. Gutareva, EPJ Web of Conferences, 82, 01037 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- U.A. Senchurova, Improved combustion technology of coal water fuel at vortex furnaces (Author. Dis. ... Cand. tehn. Sciences., 2008) [In Russia]
- K. Suresh Aggarwal, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 45, (2014)
- Hui Liu, Zhi Wang, Yan Long, Shouzhi Xiang and etc, Fuel, 159, (2015)
- A.A. Alechenu, J.H. Kevin, B.I. Derek, A study of Numerical wake-stabilized propane flame in a cross-flow of air journal of the Energy Institute, (In Press, Uncorrected Proof, Available online, 2015)
- A. A. Völker, M. C. Pronin, A. A. Matveev, A. E. Schlegel, Warm power, 3, (1991)
- Esakov I., Grachev L., Khodataev K., Van Wie D. Experiments on propane ignition in high-speed airflow using a deeply under critical microwave discharge. In: 42nd AIAA aerospace sciences meeting including the new horizons forum and aero-space exposition, (Reno, Nevada, 2004)
- M.A. Sheremet, Paired tasks natural convection. Deputy to the mentioned region with local sources of heat (LAP LAM-BERT Academic Publishing, 2011)
- Chen Lei, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 38, 2 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.