EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- A.A. Rusanov Handbook of dust and ash collection (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. Aslamova The separation process in high uniflow cyclones and calculation methods (Publ. House of the Tomsk. Polytech. Univer., Tomsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Aliyev, Т. Belyaev, S. Gallagher Simulation in ANSYS flow to the gas purification section of the multicomponent gas mixture through the dust cyclone CKBN GP-628. Mechanical engineering, Moscow, №10, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mednikov Turbulent transport and deposition of aerosols (Science, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zyatikov, M.Vasilevsky, V. Deeva, and A. Burykin, Separation of particles in channel rotary engine, MATEC Web of Conferences 23, 01011 (2015) doi:10.1051/matecconf/20152301011 [Google Scholar]
- L. Loitsiansky, Fluid and gas Mechanics (Science, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kutateladze, E. Voltchkov, V. Tеrеkhоv, Aerodynamics and heat and mass transfer in limited eddy currents, (IТP SB AS USSR, Novosibirsk, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.