EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data Needs for Reactor Applications|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- P. Girieux, proc. of ENC’ 94 (1994)
- ARCADIA topical report, http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1015/ML101550189.pdf
- EF report 17, https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/nds_jefreports/jefreport-17/Table_of_content.pdf
- S. Loubiere, R. Sanchez, M. Coste, A. Hebert, Z. Stankovski, C. Van Der Gucht, and I. Zmijarevic, Proc. Int. Conf. Mathematics and Computation, Reactor Physics and Environmental Analysis in Nuclear Applications (1999)
- JEF report 22, https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/nds_jefreports/jefreport-22/nea6807-jeff22.pdf
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, LA-UR-03-1987 (2003)
- S. M. Bowman and I. C. Gauld, ORNL/TM-2010/43 (April 2010)
- W Haeck, B. Verboomen, SCK CEN-BLG-1003 Rev. 0 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.