EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Emission of Prompt Fission Neutron and Gamma|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- I. Pázsit, L. Pál, Neutron Fluctuations: a Treatise on the Physics of Branching Processes, 1st edn. (Elsevier, New York, 2008)
- I. Pázsit, Physica Scripta 59, 344 (1999) [CrossRef]
- I. Pázsit, N. Sjöstrand, V. Fhager, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 452, 256 (2000) [CrossRef]
- R. Vogt, J. Randrup, D.A. Brown, M.A. Descalle, W.E. Ormand, Physical Review C 85, 024608 (2012)
- C. Hagmann, J. Randrup, R. Vogt, Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on 60, 545 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Papoulis, Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, 3rd edn. (McGraw-Hill, Inc, New York, 1991)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.