EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integral Nuclear data Measurements|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- https://www.oecd-nea.org/science/ma/. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.enea.it/en/research-development/documents/nuclear-fission/tapiro-eng-pdf. [Google Scholar]
- JP. Hudelot at al., “OSMOSE: An Experimental Program for the Qualification of Integral Cross Sections of Actinides”, Proc. PHYSOR-2004, Chicago, Illinois, April 25-29, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault et al., ‘The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses’, Proc. PHYSOR 2002, Seoul, Korea, October 7-10, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- http://montecarlo.vtt.fi. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Forrest, “FISPACT-2007: User manual”, UKAEA FUS 534, EURATOM/UKAEA Fusion Association, Culham Science Centre, March 2007. [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team “MCNP: A General Monte Carlo Transport Code” LA-CP-03-245, April 24, 2003 (Revised 10/3/05). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.