EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201621st International Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
- A. Deltuva, Phys. Rev. C 79, 054603 (2009). [CrossRef]
- N. J. Upadhyay et al. Phys. Rev. C 85, 054621 (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. M. Mukhamedzhanov et al. Phys. Rev. C 86, 034001 (2012). [CrossRef]
- I. Gel’fand and G. Shilov, Generalized Functions, Volume 1: Properties and Operations (Academic, New York, 1964) Chapter 1, Sections 1.7, 2.2 (Example 3), 3.2, 3.8.
- N. J. Upadhyay et al. (the TORUS Collaboration), Phys. Rev. C 90, 014615 (2014). [CrossRef]
- V. Eremenko et al. (the TORUS Collaboration), Comp. Phys. Comm. 187, 195 (2015). [CrossRef]
- NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (http://dlmf.nist.gov/, Release 1.0.10 of 2015-08-07, online companion to ).
- F. W. J. Olver, D. W. Lozier, R. F. Boisvert, and C. W. Clark, editors, NIST Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, 2010, Print companion to ).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.