EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201621st International Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
- A. Deltuva, Phys. Rev. C 79, 054603 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Upadhyay et al. Phys. Rev. C 85, 054621 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Mukhamedzhanov et al. Phys. Rev. C 86, 034001 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gel’fand and G. Shilov, Generalized Functions, Volume 1: Properties and Operations (Academic, New York, 1964) Chapter 1, Sections 1.7, 2.2 (Example 3), 3.2, 3.8. [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Upadhyay et al. (the TORUS Collaboration), Phys. Rev. C 90, 014615 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Eremenko et al. (the TORUS Collaboration), Comp. Phys. Comm. 187, 195 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (http://dlmf.nist.gov/, Release 1.0.10 of 2015-08-07, online companion to ). [Google Scholar]
- F. W. J. Olver, D. W. Lozier, R. F. Boisvert, and C. W. Clark, editors, NIST Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, 2010, Print companion to ). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.