EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201621st International Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
- L. S. Myers, D. W. Higinbotham, and J. R. Arrington, arXiv:1408.5283 [nucl-ex] (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shiner, R. Dixson, and V. Vedantham, Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 3553 (1995). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Morton, Q. Wu, and G. W. F. Drake, Phys. Rev. A 73, 034502 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nebel et al., Hyperfine Interactions 212, 195 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Amroun et al., Nucl. Phys. A 579, 596 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.