EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- Liao, J.C., A review of fish swimming mechanics and behaviour in altered flows. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2007. 362(1487): p. 1973-1993. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nezu, I. and W. Rodi, Open-channel flow measurements with a laser Doppler anemometer. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1986. 112(5): p. 335-355. [CrossRef]
- Nezu, I., Turbulence in open-channel flows. 1993.
- Kang, S., X. Yang, and F. Sotiropoulos, On the onset of wake meandering for an axial flow turbine in a turbulent open channel flow. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2014. 744: p. 376-403. [CrossRef]
- Fischer, H.B., Longitudinal dispersion and turbulent mixing in open-channel flow. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 1973. 5(1): p. 59-78. [CrossRef]
- Yen, B.C., Open channel flow resistance. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2002. 128(1): p. 20-39. [CrossRef]
- Muste, M. and V. Patel, Velocity profiles for particles and liquid in open-channel flow with suspended sediment. Journal of hydraulic engineering, 1997. 123(9): p. 742-751. [CrossRef]
- Kirkgöz, M.S., Turbulent velocity profiles for smooth and rough open channel flow. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1989. 115(11): p. 1543-1561. [CrossRef]
- Haro, A., et al., Swimming performance of upstream migrant fishes in open-channel flow: a new approach to predicting passage through velocity barriers. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 2004. 61(9): p. 1590-1601. [CrossRef]
- Steffler, P.M., N. Rajaratnam, and A.W. Peterson, LDA measurements in open channel. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1985. 111(1): p. 119-130. [CrossRef]
- Kirkgöz, M.S. and M. Ardiclioglu, Velocity profiles of developing and developed open channel flow. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1997. 123(12): p. 1099-1105. [CrossRef]
- Madad, R., et al., An investigation of channel flow with a smooth air–water interface. Experiments in Fluids, 2015. 56(6): p. 1-11. [CrossRef]
- Balachandar, R. and V. Patel, Rough wall boundary layer on plates in open channels. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2002. 128(10): p. 947-951. [CrossRef]
- Tachie, M., D. Bergstrom, and R. Balachandar, Roughness effects in low-Re θ open-channel turbulent boundary layers. Experiments in Fluids, 2003. 35(4): p. 338-346. [CrossRef]
- Afzal, B., M.A. Faruque, and R. Balachandar, Effect of Reynolds number, near-wall perturbation and turbulence on smooth open-channel flows. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 2009. 47(1): p. 66-81. [CrossRef]
- Ghoma, M., K. Hussin, and S. Tait. The Experimental and Numerical Approch of Two-phase Flows by a Wall Jets on Rough Beds in Open Channel Flow. in Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering. 2014.
- Channelflow. Logarithmic law and Power Law velocity profile. 2015 [cited 2015 19-08-2015]; http://www.nortek.com.cn/lib/Tutorial%20-%20web%20content/channel-flow/channel-flowfig1/image_view_fullscreen].
- Yeh, Y. and H. Cummins, Localized fluid flow measurements with an He–Ne laser spectrometer. Applied Physics Letters, 1964. 4(10): p. 176-178. [CrossRef]
- Nezu, I., A. Tominaga, and H. Nakagawa, Field measurements of secondary currents in straight rivers. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1993. 119(5): p. 598-614. [CrossRef]
- Dantecdynamics. Laser Doppler Anemometer. 2015 [cited 2015 18-08-2015].
- Liao, J.C., et al., Fish exploiting vortices decrease muscle activity. Science, 2003. 302(5650): p. 1566-1569. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Green, T., Particle image velocimetry in practice. 2009: Luleå tekniska universitet.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.