EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- http://www.aavid.com/sites/default/files/products/led/Aavid-ZFlow90-Outdoor-SynJet-April2015.pdf (cited 10/10/2015)
- B.L. Smith, A. Glezer, Phys. Fluids 10, 2281 (1198) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.E. Cater, J. Soria, J. Fluid Mech. 472, 167 (2002) [CrossRef]
- A. Glezer, M. Amitay, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 34, 503 (2002) [CrossRef]
- H.H. Bruun, Hot wire anemometry (Oxford Univ. Press, 1995)
- P. Dančová, Ph.D. thesis (Technical university of Liberec, 2012)
- M. Šimko, Bachelor thesis (Technical university of Liberec, 2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.