EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- Lord Rayleigh, On the instability of jets, [in] Proc. 10th Math. Soc., London, (1878) [Google Scholar]
- C. Weber, Zum zerfall eines flüssigkeitsstrahles, Z. Angew. Math. Mech., 11(1931) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Bogy, Drop formation in a circular liquid jet, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech., 11(1979) [Google Scholar]
- L. Crane, S. Birch, and P.D. McCormack, The effect of mechanical vibration on the breakup of a cylindrical water jet in air, Br. J. Appl. Phys., 15(1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Donnelly and W. Glaberson, Experiment on capillary instability of a liquid jet, [in] Proc. R. SOC., A290(1966) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Goedde and M.C. Yuen, Experiments on liquid jet instability, J. Fluid Mech, 40(1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Yarin, Free Liquid Jets and Films: Hydrodynamics and Rheology, Longman Scientific and Technical, Harlow, Essex, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P.-K. Wu, R.F. Miranda, and G.M. Faeth, Effects of initial flow conditions on primary breakup of nonturbulent and turbulent round liquid jet, At. Sprays, 5(1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dai, W.-H. Chou, and G.M. Faeth, Drop formation due to turbulent primary breakup at the free surface of plane liquid wall jets, Phys. Fluids, 10(1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kowalewski, On the separation of droplets from a liquid jet, Fluid Dyn. Res., 17(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Kerst, B. Judat, and E.-U. Schlunder, Flow regimes of free jets and falling films at high ambient pressure, Chem. Eng. Sci., 55(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Sallam, Z. Dai, and G.M. Faeth, Liquid breakup at the surface of turbulent round liquid jets in still gases, Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 28(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.