EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- A.A. Mohamad and R. Viskanta, ‘Modeling of Turbulent Buoyant Flow and Heat Transfer in Liquid Metals’, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, N°11, pp. 2815 –2826, 1993. [CrossRef]
- M.J. Stewart and F. Weinberg, “Fluid Flow in Liquid Metals I. Theoretical Analysis”, J. Crystal Growth, 12, 217–227, (1972). [CrossRef]
- F. Wolff and al, “Natural convection of liquid metals cavities “Experimental Thermal Fluid Science, 1, 83–91 (1988). [CrossRef]
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known” unpublished.
- R. Derbail and J. N. Koster, “Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection of Gallium in a Narrow Gap”, Int J. Heat Mass Transfer, 40, 1169–1180, (1997). [CrossRef]
- S.V. Patankar, “Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow”, Hemisphere, Washington DC, (1980).
- G..Barakos and E.Mitsoulis, “Natural Convection Flow in a Square cavity Revised: Laminar and Turbulent models with wall Functions”, International journal for numerical methods in fluids, Vol.18, 695–719, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R. J. Krane and J. Jessee, “Some Detailed Field Measurements for a Natural Convection Flow in a Vertical Square Enclosure” Proc. Isr Asme-Jsme Thermal Engineering Joint Conf, Vol. 1, pp. 323–329, (1983).
- J. M. Aurnou and P. L. Olson, “Experiments on ayleigh-Bénard convection, magnetoconvection and rotating magnetoconvection in liquid gallium.” J. Fluid Mech, 30, 283–307 (2001). [CrossRef]
- D. A. Kramer, “Gallium and Gallium compounds” dans “Metals Handbook” – volume 2: Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special-Purpose Materials, Edited by ASM International Handbook Committee, 740–749, tenth edition (1990).
- R. Viskanta, D.M. Kim and C. Gau, “Threedimensional natural convection heat transfer of a liquid metal in a cavity”, Int. J.Heat Mass Transfer, 29, 475–485 (1986). [CrossRef]
- F. Wolff, C. Beckermann and R. Viskanta, “Natural convection of liquid metals in vertical cavities”, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 1, 83–91 (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. G. Braunsfurthi, A. C. Skeldon, A. Juel, T. Mullin and D. S.Riley “Free convection in liquid gallium”, J. Fluid Mech, 342, 295–314. (1997). [CrossRef]
- A. Juel, T.Mullin, H. Ben Hadid and D. Henry, “Threedimensional free convection in molten gallium”, J. Fluid Mech, 436,267–281 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Di Piazza and M. Ciofalo, “MHD free convection in a liquid-metal fielled cubic enclosure. I. Differential heating” Int. J.Heat Mass Transfer, 45, 1477–1492 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Di Piazza and M. Ciofalo, “MHD free convection in a liquid-metal fielled cubic enclosure. II. Internal heating” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 45, 1493–1511 (2002). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.