EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- K. Yapici, B. Karasozen, M. Schafer, Y. Uludag. Numerical investigation of the effect of the Rushton type turbine design factors on agitated tank flow characteristics. Chem. Eng. and Proc. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ein-Mozaffari, C.P.J. Bennington, G.A. Dumont, Suspension yield stress and the dynamic response of agitated pulp chests. Chem. Eng. Sci. 60 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Elson, The growth of caverns formed around rotating impellers during the mixing of a yield stress fluid, Chem. Eng. 96 303–319 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- D. Anne-Archard, M. Marouche, H.C. Boisson. Hydrodynamics and Metzner–Otto correlation in stirred vessels for yield stress fluids. Chem. Eng. J. 125, 15–24 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Haque, T. Mahmud, K. Roberts, Modeling turbulent flows with free surface in baffled agitated vessels, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 45, 2881–2891 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ranade, S.M.S. Dommeti, Computational snapshot of flow generated by axial impellers in baffled stirred vessels, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng. 74, 476–484 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Derksen, Numerical simulation of solid suspension in a stirred tank, AIChE J. 49, 2700–2714 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marouche, Hydrodynamique d’un système d’agitation en fluide viscoplastique et en régime laminaire inertiel, Ph. D Theses, National Polytechnic Institut of Toulouse. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- L. Rahmani et al. Heat transfer to Bingham fluid during laminar flow in agitated tank, Int. Rev. Mech. Eng. 09, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. O’Donovan, R.I. Tanner, Numerical analysis of the Bingham squeeze film problem, J. of Non-New. Flu. Mec. 15, 75-83, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar. Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow. Mc-Graw Hill. (1980). [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Vradis, M.V. Otugen, The axisymmetric sudden expansion flow of a non-Newtonian viscoplastic fluid, J. Fluid Eng. 119, 193–200 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marouche, D. Anne-Archard, H.C. Boisson, A numerical model of yield stress fluid dynamics in a mixing vessel, Appl. Rheol. 12, 182–191 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Metzner, R.E. Otto, Agitation of non-Newtonian fluids, AIChE J. 3, 3–10 (1957). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.