EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- K. Yapici, B. Karasozen, M. Schafer, Y. Uludag. Numerical investigation of the effect of the Rushton type turbine design factors on agitated tank flow characteristics. Chem. Eng. and Proc. (2007).
- F. Ein-Mozaffari, C.P.J. Bennington, G.A. Dumont, Suspension yield stress and the dynamic response of agitated pulp chests. Chem. Eng. Sci. 60 (2005). [CrossRef]
- T.P. Elson, The growth of caverns formed around rotating impellers during the mixing of a yield stress fluid, Chem. Eng. 96 303–319 (1990).
- D. Anne-Archard, M. Marouche, H.C. Boisson. Hydrodynamics and Metzner–Otto correlation in stirred vessels for yield stress fluids. Chem. Eng. J. 125, 15–24 (2006). [CrossRef]
- J.N. Haque, T. Mahmud, K. Roberts, Modeling turbulent flows with free surface in baffled agitated vessels, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 45, 2881–2891 (2006). [CrossRef]
- V.V. Ranade, S.M.S. Dommeti, Computational snapshot of flow generated by axial impellers in baffled stirred vessels, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng. 74, 476–484 (1996).
- J.J. Derksen, Numerical simulation of solid suspension in a stirred tank, AIChE J. 49, 2700–2714 (2003). [CrossRef]
- M. Marouche, Hydrodynamique d’un système d’agitation en fluide viscoplastique et en régime laminaire inertiel, Ph. D Theses, National Polytechnic Institut of Toulouse. (2002).
- L. Rahmani et al. Heat transfer to Bingham fluid during laminar flow in agitated tank, Int. Rev. Mech. Eng. 09, (2013).
- E.J. O’Donovan, R.I. Tanner, Numerical analysis of the Bingham squeeze film problem, J. of Non-New. Flu. Mec. 15, 75-83, (1984). [CrossRef]
- S.V. Patankar. Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow. Mc-Graw Hill. (1980).
- G.C. Vradis, M.V. Otugen, The axisymmetric sudden expansion flow of a non-Newtonian viscoplastic fluid, J. Fluid Eng. 119, 193–200 (1997). [CrossRef]
- M. Marouche, D. Anne-Archard, H.C. Boisson, A numerical model of yield stress fluid dynamics in a mixing vessel, Appl. Rheol. 12, 182–191 (2002).
- A.B. Metzner, R.E. Otto, Agitation of non-Newtonian fluids, AIChE J. 3, 3–10 (1957). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.