EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- F. Bayley, A.R.C. Technical Report 3110, Aeronautical Research Council (1959) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bunker, Turbine Engine Film Cooling Design and Applications, in VKI Lecture Series, Film Cooling Science and Technology: State-Of-The-Art Experimental And Computational Knowledge (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Straka, R - 5052, VZLU - Aerospace Research and Test Establishment (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Straka, R - 5074, VZLU - Aerospace Research and Test Establishment (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Dennis, ed., The Gas Turbine Handbook (U.S. Department of Energy-National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), 2006), http://www.netl.doe.gov/research/coal/energy-systems/turbines/publications/handbook [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellsten, Ph.D. thesis, Helsinki University of Technology (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Edge - Theoretical formulation, ver. 5.2, FOI (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.