EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Photon Detection Technique|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- H. Iams, B. Salzberg, The secondary emission phototube, Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers, 1935, 0731–5996 [Google Scholar]
- G. Barbarino et al., A new high-gain vacuum photomultiplier based upon the amplification of a Geiger-mode p-n junction, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A, 2008, 594, 326–331 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Barbarino et al., VSiPMT for underwater neutrino telescopes, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A, 2013, 725, 162–165 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Barbarino et al., Proof of feasibility of the Vacuum Silicon PhotoMultiplier Tube (VSiPMT), JINST, 2013, 8, P04021 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Joram et al., Proof of principle of G-APD based hybrid photodetectors, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A, 2010, 621(1–3) 171–176 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Barbarino et al., A new generation photodetector for astroparticle physics: the VSiPMT, Astroparticle Physics Journal, 2015, 67, 18–25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.