EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Radio and Acoustic Detection Techniques|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- V.S. Berezinsky and G.T. Zatsepin, PL B 28, 423 (1969) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- G.A. Askariyan et al., Nucl. Inst. and Meth. 164, 267 (1979) [CrossRef]
- J.G. Learned, Phys. Rev. D 19, 3293 (1979)
- S. Bevan et al. (ACoRNE Coll.), Astropart. Phys. 28, 366 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Bevan et al. (ACoRNE Coll.), Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A 607, 398 (2009) [CrossRef]
- V. Niess and V. Bertin, Astropart. Phys. 26, 243 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J.A. Aguilar et al. (ANTARES Coll.), Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A 626-627, 128 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Ageron et al. (ANTARES Coll.), Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A 656, 11 (2011) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- R.J. Urick, Ambient Noise in the Sea (Peninsula publishing, 1986), ISBN 0-932146-13-9
- M. Neff, Ph.D. thesis, Univ. Erlangen-Nürnberg (2013)
- The KM3NeT homepage, http://www.km3net.org/
- D. Vivolo, The KM3NeT Digital Optical Module, in Proceedings of VLVnT 2015, Rome, Italy, Sept. 14–16, 2015 (2016), to be published in EPJ Web of Conf
- S. Viola et al., Acoustic positioning system for KM3NeT, in Proceedings of ICRC2015, The Hague, Netherlands, July 30–Aug. 6 (2016), to be published in: Proc. of Science
- D. Kießling et al., Simulation chain and signal classification for acoustic neutrino detection in seawater, in Proceedings of ARENA 2014, Annapolis, MD (USA), June 9–12 (2014), to be published in: AIP Conf. Proc
- E.J. Buis et al., Fiber optic hydrophones for acoustic neutrino detection, in Proceedings of VLVnT 2015, Rome, Italy, Sept. 14–16, 2015 (2016), to be published in EPJ Web of Conf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.