EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- KM3NeT Collaboration website, http://www.km3net.de
- Biagi S. for the KM3NeT Collaboration, Operation and results of the prototype KM3NeT Detection Unit, proceedings of the 5th Roma International Conference on Astroparticle Physics, Noto, Italy
- Aiello S. et al. (NEMO Collaboration), Measurement of the atmospheric muon depth intensity relation with the NEMO Phase-2 tower, Astropart. Phys. 66, 2015, 1–7 [CrossRef]
- M. Favaro et al., these proceedings
- Circella M., The Digital Optical Module (DOM) for the KM3NeT Detector, proceedings of the 33nd ICRC, Rio de Janeiro, 2013
- D. Real et al., these proceedings
- Chiarusi T. et al. (NEMO Collaboration) KM3NeT: R&D and technical solutions for the next generation underwater neutrino telescope, proceedings of ICHEP 2014
- WhiteRabbit website, http://www.ohwr.org/projects/white-rabbit
- CERN http://www.root.cern.ch
- F. Simeone et al., these proceedings
- C. Bozza et al., these proceedings
- T. Gal et al., these proceedings
- J.A. Aguilar et al. (ANTARES Collaboration), A fast algorithm for muon track reconstruction and its application to the ANTARES neutrino telescope, Astropart. Phys. 34, 2011, 652–662 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.