EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- M. deJong, “KM3NeT:the next generation neutrino telescope”, Proceedings to the 33nd ICRC, Rio de Janeiro (2013)
- M. Circella, “KM3NeT: A second-generation neutrino telescope in the Mediterranean Sea”, Proceedings to the 33nd ICRC, Rio de Janeiro (2013)
- D. Real,“The electronics readout and data acquisition system of the KM3NeT Neutrino Telescope Node”, Proceedings to the VLVnT, Stockholm (2013)
- P. Timmer, “Very low power, high voltage base for a Photo Multiplier Tube for the KM3NeT deep sea neutrino telescope”, Proceeding to the TWEPP, Aachen (2010)
- D. Gajanana, “ASIC design in the KM3NeT detector”, Proceeding to TIPP, Oxford (2012)
- A. Belias, “Design and development of the Power Supply Board within the Digital Optical Module in KM3NeT”, Proceeding to TIPP, Oxford (2012)
- P. Musico, “The Central Logic Board for the optical module of the KM3NeT detector”, Proceeding to TIPP, Amsterdam (2014)
- S. Biagi, “The data acquisition system of the KM3NeT detector”, Proceedings to the 34nd ICRC, The Hague (2015)
- Maciej Lipinski, “White Rabbit: a PTP Application for Robust Sub-nanosecond Synchronization”, Proceedings to the ISPCS, Munich (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.