EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- K. Hanson (IceCube-Gen2), in VLVnT Workshop, Rome (2015)
- M. Aartsen et al. (IceCube-Gen2) (2014), 1412.5106
- M. Aartsen et al. (IceCube-PINGU) (2014), 1401.2046
- K. Clark (IceCube-Gen2), in International Cosmic Ray Conference (2015)
- E. Blaufuss (IceCube-Gen2), in International Cosmic Ray Conference (2015)
- D. Chirkin (IceCube), in International Cosmic Ray Conference (2013), 1309.7010
- J. Kapustinsky et al., Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A241(2–3), 612 (1985) [CrossRef]
- Zenith Polymerxxx from SphereOptics (www.sphereoptics.de)
- K. Krings (IceCube-Gen2), in International Cosmic Ray Conference (2015)
- S. Agostinelli et al. (GEANT4), Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A506, 250 (2003) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.