EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- K.A. Olive et al. (Particle Data Group), Chin. Phys. C 38, 090001 (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Capozzi et al., Phys. Rev. D 89, 093018 (2014) [arXiv:1312.2878 [hep-ph]] [CrossRef]
- Neutrino 2014, XXVI International Conf. on ν Physics and Astrophysics, neutrino2014. bu.edu/
- A. Weber, talk at this Workshop
- J.-P. Yanez, talk at this Workshop
- F. Capozzi, E. Lisi, A. Marrone, D. Montanino, and A. Palazzo (2016), in preparation
- F. Capozzi et al., Phys. Rev. D 92, 093011 (2015) [arXiv:1508.01392 [hep-ph]] [CrossRef]
- F. Capozzi et al., Phys. Rev. D 91, 073011 (2015) [arXiv:1503.01999 [hep-ph]] [CrossRef]
- D. Samtleben, talk at this Workshop
- J. Nieves, J. Sandroos, A. Gazizov, talks at this Workshop
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.