EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- U. Singh, T. Refaat, J. Yu, M. Petros, 2013: Simultaneous and independent measurement of atmospheric water vapor and carbon dioxide using a triple-pulsed, 2-micron airborne IPDA Lidar – a feasibility study, presented at 2013 AGU Fall Meeting, A13C-0213AGU, San Francisco, California.
- U. Singh, J. Yu, M. Petros, T. Refaat, R. Remus, J. Fay, K. Reithmaier, 2014: Airborne 2-micron double-pulsed integrated path differential absorption lidar for column CO2 measurement”, Proc. SPIE 9246, 924602. [CrossRef]
- T. Refaat, U. Singh, J. Yu, M. Petros, S. Ismail, M. Kavaya, K. Davis, 2015: Evaluation of an airborne triple-pulsed 2 μm IPDA lidar for simultaneous and independent atmospheric water vapor and carbon dioxide measurements, Appl. Opt. 54, 1387-1398. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- U. Singh, B. Walsh, J. Yu, M. Petros, M. Kavaya, T. Refaat, N. Barnes, 2015: Twenty years of Tm:Ho:YLF and LuLiF laser development for global wind and carbon dioxide active remote sensing, Opt. Mater. Exp. 5, 827-837. [CrossRef]
- X. Sun, J. Abshire, J. Beck, 2014: HgCdTe e-APD detector arrays with single photon sensitivity for space lidar applications, Proc. of SPIE 9114, 91140K. [CrossRef]
- P. Ingmann, P. Bensi, Y. Duran, A. Griva, P. Clissold, 2008: A-Scope - advanced space carbon and climate observation of planet earth, ESA Report for Assessment SP-1313/1.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.