EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Ambrico, P. E., A. A. Amodeo, P. D. Gilaramo, and N. Spinelli, 2000: Sensitivity analysis of differential absorption lidar measurements in the midinfrared region, Appl. Opt., 39, 6847-6865 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ehret G., C. Kiemle, 2005: Requirement definition for future DIAL instruments, final report to ESA contract, p64
- Yu J., U. N. Singh, N. P. Barnes, and M. Petros, 1998: 125-mJ diode-pumped injection-seeded Ho:Tm:YLF laser, Optics Letters 23, 780-782 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Koch, G. J., J. Y. Beyon, F. Gibert, B. W. Barnes, S. Ismail, M. Petros, P. J. Petzar, J. Yu, E. A. Modlin, K. J. Davis, and U. N. Singh, 2008: “Side-line tunable laser transmitter for Differential Absorption Lidar measurement of CO2: Design and application to atmospheric measurement”, Appl. Opt. 47, 944-956 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Anderson, S. Clough, F. Kneizys, J. Chetwynd, and E. Shettle, 1986: AFGL atmospheric constituent profiles (0-120km), Air Force Geophysics Laboratory, AFGL-TR-86–0110, 954
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.