EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Spaceborne Lidar)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- http://aviationweek.com/space/station-roleearth-science-growing [Google Scholar]
- “Africa, From a CATS Point of View,” http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/africa-froma-cats-point-of-view/ [Google Scholar]
- Mathew McGill, “The Cloud-Aerosol Transport System (CATS): A New Earth Science Capability for ISS”, Proceedings from the 1st Annual ISS Research and Development Conference, June 26-27, 2012. American Astronautical Society. [Google Scholar]
- Mark Storm, et al., “Lidar Technology Avionics and Laser Flight Hardware for the Cloud-Aerosol Transport System (CATS) Payload on the International Space Station (JEM-EF),” Proceedings from the 1st Annual ISS Research and Development Conference, June 26-27, 2012. American Astronautical Society. [Google Scholar]
- Ti Chuang, et al., “Space-Based, Multi-Wavelength Solid-State Lasers for NASA’s Cloud Aerosol Transport System for the International Space Station (CATS-ISS),” Proc. SPIE 8599, Solid State Lasers XXII: Technology and Devices, 85990N (March 6, 2013); DOI: 10.1117/12.2005545. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.