EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- T. Refaat, U. Singh, J. Yu, M. Petros, S. Ismail, M. Kavaya, K. Davis, 2015: Evaluation of an airborne triple-pulsed 2 μm IPDA lidar for simultaneous and independent atmospheric water vapor and carbon dioxide measurements, Appl. Opt. 54, 1387-1398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- U. Singh, B. Walsh, J. Yu, M. Petros, M. Kavaya, T. Refaat, N. Barnes, 2015: Twenty years of Tm:Ho:YLF and LuLiF laser development for global wind and carbon dioxide active remote sensing, Opt. Mater. Exp. 5, 827-837. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, M. Petros, K. Reithmaier, Y. Bai, B. Trieu, T. Refaat, M. Kavaya, U. Singh, S. Ismail, 2012: A 2-micron pulsed integrated path differential absorption lidar development for atmospheric CO2 concentration measurements,” in 26th ILRC, Porto Heli, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- U. Singh, J. Yu, M. Petros, T. Refaat, R. Remus, J. Fay, K. Reithmaier, 2014: Airborne 2-micron double-pulsed integrated path differential absorption lidar for column CO2 measurement”, Proc. SPIE 9246, 924602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Refaat, M. Petros, R. Remus, J. Yu, U. Singh, 2014: Laser energy monitor for doublepulsed 2-μm IPDA lidar application, Proc. SPIE 9246, 924606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.