EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- G. Wysocki and D. Weidmann, “Molecular dispersion spectroscopy for chemical sensing using chirped mid-infrared quantum cascade laser,” Optics Express 18, 26123-26140 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Nikodem and G. Wysocki, “Measuring optically thick molecular samples using chirped laser dispersion spectroscopy,” Optics Letters 38, 3834-3837 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Nikodem, D. Weidmann, and G. Wysocki, “Chirped laser dispersion spectroscopy with harmonic detection of molecular spectra,” Applied Physics B 109, 477-483 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Nikodem, G. Plant, D. Sonnenfroh, and G. Wysocki, “Open-path sensor for atmospheric methane based on chirped laser dispersion spectroscopy,” Applied Physics B, 1-7 (2014).
- G. Plant, Y. Tian, T. Wang, and G. Wysocki, “Improved Signal Processing for Distributed Sensing Network based on Chirped Laser Dispersion Spectroscopy,” in CLEO: 2014, (Optical Society of America, 2014), SM3E.2.
- A. Hangauer and G. Wysocki, “Simultaneous ranging and remote sensing utilizing chirped laser dispersion spectroscopy,” in CLEO: 2014 Postdeadline Paper Digest, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2014), STh5C.5.
- G. Plant, A. Hangauer, Y. Tian, T. Wang, and G. Wysocki, “Methane Leak Detection Sensor Network based on Fibercoupled Chirped Laser Dispersion Spectroscopy,” in Light, Energy and the Environment, (Optical Society of America, 2014), ETu4A.2.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.