EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Anne M. Thompson et al, 2003: Southern Hemisphere Additional Ozonesondes (SHADOZ) 1998–2000 tropical ozone climatology 2. Tropospheric variability and the zonal wave-one. J. Geo. Research: Atmospheres, 108(D2), 8241. [CrossRef]
- I. Stuart McDermid, Georg Beyerle, David A. Haner, and Thierry Leblanc, 2002: Redesign and improved performance of the tropospheric ozone lidar at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory Table Mountain Facility. Appl. Opt., 41(36), 7550-7555. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. J. Alvarez et al., 2011: Development and application of a compact, tunable, solid-state airborne ozone lidar system for boundary layer profiling. J. Atmos. Ocean. Tech., 28(10), 1258. [CrossRef]
- Shi Kuang, Michael J. Newchurch, John Burris, and Xiong Liu, 2013: Ground- based lidar for atmospheric boundary layer ozone measurements. Appl. Opt., 52(15), 3557–3566. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. T. Sullivan, T. J. McGee, G. K. Sumnicht, L. W. Twigg, and R. M. Hoff, 2014: A mobile differential absorption lidar to measure sub-hourly fluctuation of tropospheric ozone profiles in the Baltimore - Washington, D.C. region. Atmos. Meas. Techniques, 7(10), 3529–3548. [CrossRef]
- William D Neff. 1997: The Denver Brown Cloud studies from the perspective of model assessment needs and the role of meteorology. J. of Air & Waste Mgmt. Assoc., 47(3), 269–285. [CrossRef]
- Edwin F Danielsen, 1968: Stratospherictropospheric exchange based on radioactivity, ozone and potential vorticity. J. of the Atmospheric Sciences, 25(3), 502–518. [CrossRef]
- M Beekman et al., 1997: Regional and global tropopause fold occurrence and related ozone flux across the tropopause. J. of At. Chem., 28, 29. [CrossRef]
- AO Langford, CD Masters, MH Proffitt, E-Y Hsie, and AF Tuck, 1996: Ozone measurements in a tropopause fold associated with a cut-off low system. Geophy. Res. Letters, 23(18), 2501–2504. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.