EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Raaschou-Nielsen, O., et al., 2013: Air pollution and lung cancer incidence in 17 European cohorts: Prospective analyses from the European Study of Cohorts for Air Pollution Effects (ESCAPE), The Lancet Oncology, 14(9), 813. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, A. J., H. Ross Anderson, B. Ostro, K. D. Pandey, M. Krzyzanowski, N. Künzli, K. Gutschmidt, A. Pope, I. Romieu, J. M. Samet, K. Smith, 2005: The Global burden of disease due to outdoor air pollution, Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 68, 1301. [Google Scholar]
- Mokdad, A. H., J. S. Marks, D. F. Stroup, J. L. Gerberding, 2004: Actual causes of death in the United States, 2000, J. Amer. Med. Assoc., 291, 1238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Twomey S., 1974: Pollution and the planetary albedo, Atmos. Environ., 8, 1251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stocker, T. F., D. Qin, G. K. Plattner, M. Tignor, S. K. Allen, J. Boschung, B. M. Midgley, 2013: Climate change 2013: the physical science basis. Contribution of working group I to the fifth assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change, IPCC. [Google Scholar]
- Weitkamp C., 2005: Lidar, Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Springer, Berlin, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y., S. Chaw, B. Gross, F. Moshary, S. Ahmed, 2009: Low and optically thin cloud measurements using a Raman-Mie lidar, Applied Optics, 48(6), 1218-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.